We visited in July for 10 days. The hotel is lovely, rooms are very clean, beds a bit uncomfortable but ok. The pool area was great the kids loved it very lively always something going on.
I think we were the only English people in the hotel although towards the end of our holiday I think we heard an Irish accent, it is mainly French and Spanish families on their holiday. The hotel seemed half empty which is hard to understand. It is a little bit out of the way so you really need a car as nothing is around the hotel but it is an ideal place to base yourself if you want to explore the Costa del Sol. We visited Estepona port area quite a few times during our holiday, there is a fantastic chinese restaurant at the far end of the port, also a wonderful thai restaurant and an italian all with wonderful views over the harbour.
We will certainly visit this hotel in the future as it is a good base and the price is very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Costa Del Sol, Spain