as other reviewers have stated you do need a car when you stay here as it is a fair way from anywhere interesting , most of the staff are helpful especially the young man who sorted my hire car (nothing was too much trouble), but some speak very little english which can be difficult .but the main gripe is you get very little included in the price you pay , the spa is extra and expensive , the internet is paid on a meter 2 euros for 20 minutes ,breakfast is 8 euros , a late departure (which i requested when i booked ) cost 30 euros .apart from these gripes we had an enjoyable stay here as it is a nice hotel . as for the costa del sol forget it ,rubbish beaches and dog poo everywhere yuk .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Costa Del Sol, Spain