We just checked out of this property and we will certainly not be back.
The place is very far from everything which we were aware of having read the tripadvisor reviews and you must have a car.
It should be advertised as a family resort since the amount of children family is 99%.
It was impossible to swim in the pool because kids were everywhere in the water or diving into it.
We had a one bedroom apartment. Not bad but much worse than we thought thinking that they advertise the property as a four star hotel. In my opinion is more like a three star hotel.
The apartment was ok but a little bit oldish. Knowing that people stay for few nights they should at least provide a normal size refrigerator but the one we had was slightly bigger than a minibar. Having a kitchen, a dishwasher should be a must, but we did not have one and we had to wash the dishes by hand.
Apartments are not serviced daily and the only shower towel you receive upon check in is all you get, if you don't want to spend extra money to get new ones.
Everything costs at this place: Internet, loan of table tennis racket, loan of balls, games, computers and much more.
We did not try their restaurant since it really did not appear inviting.
Parking was ok, there are loads of cars but we always found a parking on the street along the escort or just outside so we saved €9 a day.
They advertise an indoor pool, a gym, and a spa but everything was closed.
Staff at reception wasn't rude but not nice either. Also, thinking that many families are not Spanish you'd expect the staff to speak at least English or French, but not.
All in all, thinking that we paid over €125 a night I can genuinely tell you that we could have found something nicer and better somewhere else in Estepona. When you get there you will see how many resorts and hotels there are! And Pierre & Vacances is not a competitive place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Costa Del Sol, Spain