Third visit to this hotel and have to say it has improved each time. Efficient & friendly staff, beautiful and spotlessly clean communal areas and toilets. This was also true of the spacious comfortable apartments. If an apartment with all the cooking facilities is what you are after then i would warn that the these are very limited. No kettle, no toaster, only glasses were two cocktail glasses!Hob with two rings which take hours to heat up! With the abundance of great restaurants around there is no need to worry! We were there on a room only basis as previously we had found the food to be bland however we did take breakfast in the hotel twice and this was excellent. Lots of variety, fresh and staff were very helpful. It can be taken inside in the restaurant or on the terrace near the pool. Although maid service was daily the towels and linen were only changed twice during our stay ( 1 week) which was not too good but you can pay for extra at reception. I would say that the towels are in dire need of replacing. Pretty grey and pretty thin! If you dont have a car then find another hotel as although you can walk in ten to fifteen minutes to bars and restaurants at the Benavista area this is downhill all the way. I would agree with other reviews that parking can be a problem but we always found a space and this was never too far away. If you do walk down and like Italian try Ciba just over the walkway; fab food and service. Or if going to Banus try the Lonestar restaurant, frontline at the port. Beautiful pool area, plenty of sunbeds and the pool bar facilities offers drinks and snacks which have greatly improved. Have never used the indoor pool or spa facilities, which looked fabulous, but thought the offer of an hours free treatment was a nice welcoming touch to encourage guests to do so. Although the hotel is large it was also quite peaceful with no problems with noise being situated in a residential area. Cant comment on the kids club but did notice there was one! All in all an excellent base for travelling around the area at a great price compared to other hotel/resorts of this quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La residencia moderna con piscina exterior esta al borde de un campo de golf, adosado en la montana. La plaza cuenta con terrazas para tomar algo y restaurantes. Estepona, en la extremidad de la Costa del Sol y sus 21km de playas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Estepona Residence
- Pierre & Vacances Estepona Residence Hotel Estepona
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Estepona Costa Del Sol, Spain