“Great dining.”
Review of La Pampa

La Pampa
Ranked #25 of 551 Restaurants in Estepona
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We discovered this on our last trip to Estepona, even though we have been going to Estepona for years have never noticed it. It's only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, lunch and dinner. A very warm welcome and service was great. Food was excellent and good value for money,so much so we went back again on Saturday tried something different on the menu and we were all still impressed. For starters I had caramelised goats cheese, one of the best I've had. Lemon sole with lemon sauce was delicious.others in the party had soup and chicken with salmon which they said was great. Portion sizes are good, so much so we didn't have room for desserts. In total we had seven different meals and all were good. Great atmosphere and lovely welcoming staff.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We always visit La Pampa when in Estepona. The food and staff are fantastic. The best Pil Pil prawns in Estepona and delicious lamb chops and steaks and a wonderful atmosphere. A seriously wonderful restaurant. It’s always hard to decide what to eat because it’s all so good.

1  Thank earlamt
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Visited here November 2017 and had written a 5 star review which has since been removed. Visited again with three friends early February 2018 because I was hopeful the experience would be be replicated but 'what a shame'. Greeting and service was excellent along with the starters but then came the main courses. Mine did not arrive with the others then came the wait. After 10 mins my steak arrived barely cooked even though I ordered med/ rare.
Sent back and another 15 minutes later it arrived. Everyone by then had finished so it was returned as during the 25 minute wait I had lost my appetite and didn't want to eat on my own.
The explanation was that they had a problem with the grill so seemingly couldn't cook more than 3 items at once! Probably fine if you go in a party of three or less, just make sure they've fixed the grill if there's more of you..
I will not return or recommend to anyone again.

3  Thank NickSurrey31
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Visited twice during our stay with friends who visit regularly we were welcomed like old friends service and food excellent chicken la pampa gorgeous will visit again if we are in Estepona

1  Thank JuneB1958
Reviewed 4 July 2017

i have been here for years, its a special place and the food is fantastic. Service is great. This is a family run restaurant which makes it rather special.

1  Thank ChristineF2948