The room was a familiar with amazing sea view on Block 3. Very clean, immaculate and huge spaces, including a very nice balcony with table and chairs. TV is a 26" with big selection of channels from the UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Germany. Bed a bit disappointing since we had 2 single beds attached, which is always a bit uncomfortable. Internet access (WiFi) is excellent in the room and also in the bar, pool, restaurants, etc.
The pool area is really fantastic, you have a huge choice of pools and a nice bar near by.
The beach is a few meters away with direct access from the hotel, but I have to say that is very average. Black sand, lot of stones and the sea is not really the best. If you are looking for a hotel with great beach options around you, this is not the one for you, since the best beaches in La Costa Del Sol are in the Granada coast or Cadiz.
We had buffet breakfast included and also had twice dinner. Breakfast variety is great! You have even someone cooking fresh eggs, pancakes. Quality is excellent, except for the bakery and pastries that you will find in the centre table of the restaurant. They were chewy, like not really baked same day...
Estepona is 5 minutes away by car. Be aware, this is the only option you have to move around, since there is no transport from the Hotel and neither near by. You have parking space for free outside or for 5 Euros a day covered.
If you are going in half pension or just with buffet included then note that this are the prices. So if you are thinking of staying in the hotel would be better to take the all-inclusive, otherwise go to town and try the nice restaurants.
Cocktail at the pool bar: 7 Euros
Main dish: around 15 Euros
Salad: 11 Euros
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Fuerte Estepona is a magnificent hotel with 210 rooms and deluxe suites with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms with sea views. Thanks to its location, a modern spa and its specifically-designed spaces for couples and families, the hotel holds a respected place among the hotels in Estepona. It is 82 km from Malaga International Airport and half an hour from Gibraltar.EL OLIVO RESTAURANT: Our traditional, high-quality Mediterranean cuisine using natural flavours with a modern touch to be enjoyed in modern surroundings. Our exclusive Fuerte Estepona restaurant, located within the hotel, is the perfect place to start and end a day at the beach, enjoying all the flavours it has to offer. A wide range of breakfasts, lunches (solely during the months of July and August) and buffet dinners.The Estepona Spa is a place where you can alleviate stress, charge your batteries and return home better than ever, thanks to our cutting-edge hydrotherapy circuits and massage and beauty treatment regimens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fuerte Hoteles, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Fuerte Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerte Estepona Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Fuerte Estepona Costa Del Sol, Spain