I would warmly recommend this hotel. Very high standard of accommodation. Service was friendly and prompt.
The dinning facility were great providing us with plenty of options for a gluten free diet all freshly cook and broad enough range to provide good variation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Fuerte Estepona is a magnificent hotel with 210 rooms and deluxe suites with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms with sea views. Thanks to its location, a modern spa and its specifically-designed spaces for couples and families, the hotel holds a respected place among the hotels in Estepona. It is 82 km from Malaga International Airport and half an hour from Gibraltar.EL OLIVO RESTAURANT: Our traditional, high-quality Mediterranean cuisine using natural flavours with a modern touch to be enjoyed in modern surroundings. Our exclusive Fuerte Estepona restaurant, located within the hotel, is the perfect place to start and end a day at the beach, enjoying all the flavours it has to offer. A wide range of breakfasts, lunches (solely during the months of July and August) and buffet dinners.The Estepona Spa is a place where you can alleviate stress, charge your batteries and return home better than ever, thanks to our cutting-edge hydrotherapy circuits and massage and beauty treatment regimens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fuerte Hoteles, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Fuerte Estepona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerte Estepona Hotel Estepona
- Hotel Fuerte Estepona Costa Del Sol, Spain