We recently stayed at this hotel;
what made the biggest impression on us was definitelly the huge selection of breakfast items, all well presented and of a great quality. I loved the Kempinski garden where you can walk and see the organge/lemon/avocado trees, herbs, etc. all fruits and veggies organically grown. The outside pools, the old tower and all of the outside area is very well kept & clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a short drive from Marbella, the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is a lavish, five-star property sitting within breathtaking subtropical gardens, and affords extraordinary views of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and African Coastline. The Kempinski Hotel Bahia has created a fresh and elegant look to its 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxurious suites. It boasts a host of fabulous restaurants and bars (some seasonal), Kempinski Spa with sauna and steam room, and excellent children's facilities, amongst other things. Situated near most Andalusian cities and a mere 45 min. Drive to Malaga International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kempinski Hotel Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Resort Bahia Estepona
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain