Just back from a few days visiting friends on the coast. Have used the Diana Park before so knew what to expect. The main factor for choosing here was of course price. Ok it's a bit 1970's throughout but it looks like the accommodation at least around the pool is being refurbed. Despite the age the hotel is clean and accommodating. Want pampered luxury? That'll be the Gran Elba then, equally good for different reasons. Will we return? As long as the price point matches the compromise of course we will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Diana Park is 12 minutes walk from the beach. Diana Park is set on the Costa del Sol, surrounded by golf courses and close to the beach. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace. All modern rooms at Diana Park are comfortable and feature plenty of natural light. Each room comes with TV, private bathroom and safe at an extra charge. The hotel has a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk and bike and car rental services. Free WiFi is also available in public areas. You can drive to Estepona and Marbella in approximately 20 minutes. Málaga and Gibraltar Airports are 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Diana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Park Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Diana Park Hotel Estepona