Our 3rd vacation at this resort, it gets better every time. Great place. Accomodation you can't fault - really good quality (even had all the UK digital channels - great for your kids), pools great, service from everyone around the hotel really impressive. Tomaso on concierge desk was amazingly helpful and friendly. Kids club was also good - basically runs for a couple of hours each morning & afternoon. The Laser Combat sessions were thoroughly enjoyed by the younger children each week, at 10€ it may seem expensive but the children loved running around shooting each other. My youngest at 8 had an excellent time between the pools, organized events and just using the various facilities.
Having 3 distinct pool types is excellent; kids with slide and water sprays, activity for water volleyball, etc and the massive main pool referred to as relax by many, that doesn't include the indoor pool. Although we did have more than one person complain about kids splashing around the kids pool, can't believe some people sit on the edge of the kids pool reading on their KINDLE then complain they get splashed!
The Solero restaurant is a bit disappointing given the rest of the resort, expensive and not really anything style in particular. The adjoining bar has a weird happy hour time of 21:30 to 23:00. The resort has a feel of not doing late nights, the bar area around midnight is very quiet. There seems a definite aim of letting people sleep in, pools do not open until 09:00 and close at 21:00. Padel Tennis could be played from 08:00, an activity enjoyed at that time every morning by my 22yr old son. Gym is open 24/7 for those that want it!
There are plenty of bars/restaurants within nearby walking distance, within 20 minutes waking there is The Steak & Rib Shak, Cinnamon, Tannino, Robin Hood Inn, plus many others. These are technically in an area called Benamara, within this area there are restaurants from many cuisines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza invites you to a place of relaxation surrounded by lush beauty. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain, alluring backdrops accompany yoru stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain