With a selection of pools, beech-side location, kids club, and excellent 5 * facilities throughout (Note: this is apartment complex not a regular hotel). Is a great resort for families wanting a sunny summer break. It takes about 45 minutes to drive from Malaga airport and is an easy motorway drive. The resort itself is 'gated' and therefore secure enough for children to be able to have freedom and mix with holiday friends without being relentlessly monitored by parents. The apartments are decorated every year and have a very high standard of finish and are appointed with all the equipment you could possibly want. There are garden view and sea view rooms and we've now been three years in succession, taking a garden view. There's a small shop on site and large super-markets nearby (you need a car).
Thoroughly recommended if you have children and want a high quality relaxing holiday that all the family can enjoy :o)
Note: most of the resort rooms are on a timeshare basis so the rooms available are those where owners choose not to go. This makes availability limited so book early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza invites you to a place of relaxation surrounded by lush beauty. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain, alluring backdrops accompany yoru stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain