I spent 4 nights here with my son and we had a great time.
We got upgraded on arrival and had a fabulous 2 double bedroomed, 2 bathroom apartment overlooking the volleyball court.
As is the case everywhere in Spain the pools are cold but there are 3 good sized pools: one for young kids, one for playing games and one that they say is for adults but is full of children (albeit without the balls and inflatables of the other pools).
The resort isn't really geared up for those not eating in their apartments and the breakfast is average at best. They do a deal if you buy three breakfasts up front which is good value financially however.
The volleyball court, 5 a side football pitch and mini golf are all well kept and good fun and drinks and snacks are not wildly expensive. When happy hour starts however, the queues are long!
One word of caution however - don't go if you're expecting a relaxing spa retreat - it suited us but the indoor pool and many jacuzzis were full of kids for the entire time we were there.
This place is difficult to book (largely as it's used by those with timeshares) but if you can get in I'm not sure you can fail to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza invites you to a place of relaxation surrounded by lush beauty. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain, alluring backdrops accompany yoru stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain