We stayed at the Marriott Playa audaluza in Estepona. We went the week of easter. Man this is a great place to go to. The area is very clean and the sites are wonderful. There is great food not far, but if you want to go to where the local people go you will need a car.
As for the marriott is was the best stay we have had so far. The staff there are outstanding and helpful for anything that you might need. The only thing that I did not like was the euro to the dollar! lol We are planning to buy here and go back soon.
We drove to Rhonda and to Malaga and Marbelle for shopping and for food to cook. This is a time share so if you go be prepare for the sell meeting. Also if going in April you may want to dress in layers. it is cold in the mornings but it warms up later in the day. I love south Spain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza invites you to a place of relaxation surrounded by lush beauty. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain, alluring backdrops accompany yoru stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain