Stayed in the Cadiz block with wonderful view towards the sea. Our two bedroomed apartment was huge with all the amenities you'd expect including efficient air con, free internet, 3 TV's and large balcony. Rooms were very comfortable and clean and the shower was superb.
Disappointed with the breakfast in the restaurant, food of poor quality and overpriced. We purchased freshly baked croissants, baguettes and pastries from the onsite supermarket which were excellent. We ate at the restaurant a couple of evenings, the food was ok but nothing special bearing in mind the price, however the setting (outside) was lovely.
Whilst the complex was busy we never had a problem getting a sunbed by the pool or on the beach. The beach was fine although getting into the sea proved very tricky, due to the rocky sea bed, strong waves and steepness...definitley not child friendly. The food in the beach bar was better than in the restaurant.
A car is essential if you want to get out and about although there are many bars and restaurants within walking distance (just) along the busy A7.
We visited Ronda and Casares in the hills as well as the overrated Puerto Banus and Marbella. Estepona was nice but a hidden gem is Puerto La Duquesa just further along the A7. It has a beautiful marina and very quiet beach. The best thing though is the price of food and drink in the many bars and restaurants around the Marina...fantastic value.
Would fully recommend for a quieter holiday in lovely surroundings in top quality apartments...would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza invites you to a place of relaxation surrounded by lush beauty. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain, alluring backdrops accompany yoru stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott's Playa Andaluza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Playa Andaluza Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Vacation Club Estepona
- Marriotts Hotel Estepona
- Marriott Estepona
- Estepona Marriott
- Marriott Playa Andaluza
- Marriott's Playa Andaluza Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain