Enjoyed a weeks stay at the hotel and really couldn't fault it. Staff were courteous and helpful. Breakfast buffet was fresh and filling with excellent pastries, breads and coffee. The pool area is beautiful with plenty of room. The spa was beautiful.
Having not stayed in that area for some time it does take some time to find your bearings. The hotel sits right on the A7 with fast access to Puerto Benus and Marbella, and down the coast to some stunning quiet beaches towards Gibralter. Estepona is a little disappointing asa resort but does have some lovely beaches as you head out of town. There are very pretty little places like Playa de la Ducesse which is great for lunch or a night out. The very best thing about staying at this hotel was the bed, a stunning super king unlike anything you'll experience in a resort hotel. A great bonus. Altogther cannot fault the hotel and it was an excellent stay.
Unlike others I would eat in the hotel and avoid Aiden's place in Cancelada. The food there was overpriced and underwhelming. The bar food in the hotel is much better quality.
There was entertainment on the Thursday night due to the Bank Holiday provided by an excellent keyboard player/singer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only**** Hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only) is a modern hotel recommended for adults (from 16 years old), located on the Costa del Sol, on the new golden mile between Estepona and Puerto Banús, just 600 m from the beach and surrounded by the best golf courses in the area. It is perfectly connected to Marbella (15 minutes away), and Malaga Airport, just 40 minutes along the motorway. The 93 rooms at the hotel have large terraces, some have an area of 70 m² and include their own hydromassage bath. There is also a deluxe apartment with a total surface area of 200 m², capacity for up to 5 people and a 110 m² terrace with hot tub. All the rooms are fully equipped for your convenience and stand out for their comfort and luminosity. Its U-Spa, with an area of 2,000 m², is the best Thalasso centre in Andalusia, with water extracted directly from the Mediterranean, making our Marine Therapeutic Circuit unique. It has more than 35 treatment cabins and offers the most innovative health and beauty services. The hotel also features a Lobby Bar and a Pool Bar, in addition to the Aguamar Restaurant, where you can enjoy a culinary offer that includes the innovative Healthy Gourmet concept. It also features meeting rooms boasting natural light and the latest technology. Enjoy a relaxing holiday only at Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only****. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Lastminute, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso And Spa
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso & Spa Hotel Estepona
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso Hotel
- Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa Costa Del Sol, Spain