I came to this hotel as a friend was getting married close by. It is a beautiful hotel, the area is fab!!! Rooms are beautiful with outdoor terrace. Ours was pool facing so I would request this on booking. It's the perfect hideaway to relax by the pool. Porta banus is a short taxi ride away costing €15. The hotel prices at bar/rest are very reasonable. Beer €3, Cocktails €6. Lunch average price €10 to €15. Marbella also a similar distance & cost away in a taxi. Local supermarket a 5 min walk away where you can get things if needed. I would suggest using buses from Malaga airport to Marbella express costing €6. From Marbella a taxi is €24 but if you get the bus it's about €4. Buses reliable & fast. I didn't use the spa but I heard rave
reviews. Breakfast choice was huge & good quality. The place is perfect for relaxing by the pool & it's adults only so very peaceful. Staff lovely, value for money amazing. This is my last day here & I don't want to leave. Will me booking to come back ASAP!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only**** Hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group and formerly Barceló Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only) is a modern hotel recommended for adults (from 16 years old), located on the Costa del Sol, on the new golden mile between Estepona and Puerto Banús, just 600 m from the beach and surrounded by the best golf courses in the area. It is perfectly connected to Marbella (15 minutes away), and Malaga Airport, just 40 minutes along the motorway. The 93 rooms at the hotel have large terraces, some have an area of 70 m² and include their own hydromassage bath. There is also a deluxe apartment with a total surface area of 200 m², capacity for up to 5 people and a 110 m² terrace with hot tub. All the rooms are fully equipped for your convenience and stand out for their comfort and luminosity. Its U-Spa, with an area of 2,000 m², is the best Thalasso centre in Andalusia, with water extracted directly from the Mediterranean, making our Marine Therapeutic Circuit unique. It has more than 35 treatment cabins and offers the most innovative health and beauty services. The hotel also features a Lobby Bar and a Pool Bar, in addition to the Aguamar Restaurant, where you can enjoy a culinary offer that includes the innovative Healthy Gourmet concept. It also features meeting rooms boasting natural light and the latest technology. Enjoy a relaxing holiday only at Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa - Adults Only****. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso And Spa
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso & Spa Hotel Estepona
- Selenza Estepona Thalasso Hotel
- Occidental Estepona Thalasso Spa Costa Del Sol, Spain