“Make Plan B your Plan A lunch venue”
Review of Plan B

Plan B
Ranked #3 of 523 Restaurants in Estepona
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I enjoyed a great lunch at Plan B. The food was excellent as was the friendly service. I highly recommend the Thadka Dal with rice. My husband had a lamb burger and we both cleaned our plates. Delicious food. The carrot cake was sublime. When we are next in Estepona we will definitely go back to Plan B.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Standards still as high as last year. Oscar prepares a really good menu. The ribs and curry were out of this world. Full marks to Oscar for his excellent cuisine. Will be back again next year knocking on his door!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife found this place on TripAdvisor, she had rice with dal taka I had pita bread with a lams meat hamburger, the dal taka/dal tarka was out of this world, never tasted it like this, my burger was very good, we decided to share the homemade carrot cake, that was a mistake, never share one, just order your own on, Estepona Is a bit out of our way, but when we are again in Estepona, plan B is a must great place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As usual great food. My 3 golf pals and myself first visited this little gem over 2 years ago, the food was brilliant then and the owners genuinely welcoming and was not surprised that that this had not changed. The food was so good we ate dinner there 4 nights out of our recent 7 nights stay and can particularly recommend the owners curry with onion bhaji for starter although the Ribs and Goan wrap were equally as good. New layout and addition of an equally friendly and pleasant assistant only added to this impressive restaurant. We will definitely be returning to Plan B next year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The owner was very attentive and he is also a great chef. Well done! Good value for money too . Very pleasant experience