“Save your money!”

La Dehesa Ortega y Jimenez S.l.l.
Reserve with
La Dehesa Ortega y Jimenez S.l.l. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,417 of 2,112 Restaurants in Malaga
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Lancashire Uk
“Save your money!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Ate here on the 25 May, and it was awful. We were drawn in by the gluten free meals blackboards, husband is coeliac. Hubby had a savoury crepe, on the plate was a crepe, and a minuscule amount of veg. He said it was all totally tasteless. I ordered seafood paella, what I received had bits of meat in it and every time I tried to eat some I had broken clam shells with every mouthful. Gave up after a few mouthfuls, didn't fancy a hefty dental bill! Service was shocking, food was expensive for the amount we got, more of a starter size at ten euros each. All in all a terrible experience. Save your hard earned cash and eat elsewhere.

• Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pot luck choice resulted in an excellent meal!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

After a day exploring Malaga before flying home we were wandering the streets looking for somewhere to eat. Having done no research and therefore having no idea where to go we eventually settled on this place after looking at several menus an finding it to be averagely priced and busy we decided it was worth taking a chance. And I'm so glad we did, we had an exceptional meal!

My husband had the seafood soup and I had the Iberian Pork skewer as a starter. Both were well sized portions and the pork was outstanding. For mains we had the Fried squid and the sirloin steak, the steak was served with sides of Malaga wine and Peppercorn sauce. The steak itself was perfectly cooked to my preferences and was so tender I barely even needed the steak knife.

The service was good, the staff being attentive and only to happy to help. The menu comes in many different languages so catters for all nationalities. The total bill including drinks came to 56 euros, we didn't have desert as the mains were so large we couldn't manage any more. Whilst 56 euros isn't cheap it was well worth it for such a fantastic meal. Had I read some of the previous reviews on here I would have given this place a wide berth due to the reports of people being ill, we found everything to be very clean and fresh and I would highly recomend this restraunt to anyone looking for a fantastic meal!

• Visited May 2013
London, Canada
“Great place to lunch!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

They have an interesting menu and their tapas make this an excellent choice for lunch. I remember well their pato and muga.

Visited April 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Watch out”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

We get really SICK in this restaurant in March 5 2013. I am still sick whith a lot of stomac problems after eating theirs Paella.
Ylva Magnusson Sweden

• Visited March 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Watch out!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Watch out for this restaurant you can get really SICK! I had a bad tasting paella March 5th 2013 who gave me Campylobacters, Wormeggs and Cysts of Amoebozoa.!!
Bodil Magnusson, Sweden