Interesting that so many people complain of this place "losing" reservations and then moving people to a lesser location. My experience was the opposite. I got the room I booked online, but then whenI wanted to leave a day early it was pointed out to me, not only verbally, but with imperious finger showing me the fine print of my online contract, that I was obligated to give 24 hours notice. (If I had booked by phone, she said checking out early would be no problem.) Do these people not understand the importance of customer relations? I vacated the room by 10 a.m. and left my bags to go tour the city. When I returned, they still wanted their 30 euros for the room that I vacated. I'm lucky they didn't hold my bags hostage. . . The shared bathrooms were spotlessly clean. However, there was construction of some sort going on in the building's lobby three floors down--and the resulting gray dust covered things in my room with a thin film. Reason enough to check out. And my room was the tiniest I've seen in eight weeks of touring in five countries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Larios is located in the very centre of Malaga, where commerce, tourism and trade exist side by side. Visit the centre on foot, without using any means of transport! The rooms have recently been refurbished. They have air conditioning, heating, TV and some have ensuite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hostal Larios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Larios Hotel Malaga
- Hostal Larios Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain