“Friendly, inexpensive option ”
Review of Kortxo

Kortxo
Ranked #6 of 2,408 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$12 - US$70
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and really friendly owners & waiters a bit off the beaten path. Great value for the food, try the artichoke starter!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Probably the best meal I've had in a very long time. The staff were amazing, and explained everything perfectly, even taking well over 5 minutes to describe the entire menu (very helpful to two American bros w/ very little spanish-speaking abilities). The food was incredible. Everything felt like it was the best thing I'd eaten. When a new dish came out, our mouths were renewed with joy. Only downside was I didn't like the wine, but that's because I'm not a huge tannin fan (personal preference, nothing to do with the restaurant). Honestly, while every other place in Malaga was packed, this place had a couple spots open, and it did not disappoint!!!! 5 stars, 100 points, best meal I've had in years.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went for dinner here with my Mum after reading the reviews on trip adviser, and it didn’t disappoint. In fact it was so good, I went back 2 days later with friends! They were very friendly and helped us with our choice, but were in no way pushy.
The food was absolutely gorgeous. I’m not sure I can pick a favourite dish as they were all amazing. When I went back with friends, I’m sure half the conversation was actually just about the food and how good the food was!! It was also very good value. €76 for 4 people including 2 bottles of Rose!!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Malaga! We came across this little restaurant on a side street close to the shopping area of town. The staff was so welcoming and friendly, and the food was amazing! We enjoyed the patatas bravas, mini burgers, and shrimp. If you find yourself in Malaga, please do yourself a favor and enjoy at least one meal here!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This is undoubtedly a restaurant of excellent quality, with original twists on traditional food. However, some dishes were quite small compared to the price, and the sangria, albeit being very tasty, was served in a glass half-full of ice. Upon pointing this out to the waiter, we were told that the quantity left in the glass after the ice was taken out was the right one.