“Nice food but bad staff!”
Review of Gorki

Gorki
Reserve with
Gorki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,546 of 2,192 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The restaurant is very nice and the interior and atmosphere is very good. The food was fantastic and amazing, every thing we try was very good and looks nice on the plate. The prize of the food is maybe above average but I find it cheap compared to home.

All about this restaurant was good without the staff. He was lazy, very slow and terrible. When we was about to pay he had added food on the bill that we didn't eat.

If the staff would be better I would love go to this restaurant again! And they had got a more good grade from me...

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I don't like giving somewhere a terrible review but this was so bad we walked out without eating. From a wrong drink order to cold food that had clearly only been pushed into a microwave for a few minutes it was truly dire, we sent it back and asked for the bill for the drinks which, to their credit they didn't charge us for.

2  Thank Annie-Hart
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The portions was very small and too expensive. And not as welltasting as expected. The lasagne for the kids was good, but not "child-friendly" and too small to satisfie an adult

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We were recomended this place by a national newspaper
The food was mediocreand in that respect overprised. The rashions was small (no we did not order tapas) and the service horribel. To see the English menu took 15 min after asking the waitor 2 times. The waitor did not want any conversation regarding the order even when makeing an effort on limited restaurant spanish.
Noone assited our table but after grabbing a waitress the bill was Quick to arrive thankfully.
Gorki was the lowpoint at our stay, if customers are a pain to them why not close the place and cook their dinner at home.

1  Thank Jonas p
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Women not wanted. We were seated at the worst table near the deli section and off the bar. Every one passing our table ended up nudging my body or shoving my chair. I asked about the salmon and cream cheese and it was highly recommended as an appetizer. It arrived on a curved slice of white stale bread without anything but a gentle smear of ????cream cheese???? and dry loks. I asked about the toppings and was informed that the "cook had prepared it like this". I instructed him to take it back to the cook and insist that he eat it. My salad was slightly better if one enjoys slightly wilted greens with a round of brie cheese and NO dressing. My friend was anxious to lunch on a cheeseburger with fries after a two-month absence from her venerated favourite high carb lunch. The description of it smacked of lunch at La Tour d'Argent but ....Boo hoo!!! True to form with my "lunch", she faced a cold bun with a paper thin dry pattie....no condiments as one has to order ANOTHER BURGER that has tomato, lettuce, etc... but without cheese...HELLO!!!! If this smacks of intellectual delay as far as menu goes, the response from the waiter was hilarious. " Not possible to have greens when one orders cheese" and "NO!! You cannot just pay extra." Most other guests munched on an hors d'oeuvre and then left after an hour wait for "la cuenta". On the bright side, we were able to laugh as we recounted this experience with others.

2  Thank Caroline013