As we were arriving near to midnight we decided to stay here - it's about a 10 minute walk from the main terminal building - but as other reviewers have said it is difficult to find, you need to walk down through a poorly lit underpass by the side of the main duel carriage way over uneven ground which is tricky after a long flight. However upon arrival the staff were pleasant and the rooms very clean and well kept - the bathroom was spacious and the shower very powerful - towels not so (very thin and small) and we slept very well - the beds were comfortable and we couldn't hear the road due to the double glazing
The breakfast was ok - self service to the usual continental variety, coffee machine a little tricky to work out, but worth it, even after the queue.
In short this hotel does what you would expect - it's close, clean and has the amenities that you need - had we been arriving even slightly earlier, I would have searched for something with a little more style and a little more Spanish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the closest Hotel to MÃ¡laga International Airport. The brand new Holiday Inn Express MÃ¡laga Airport is a comfortable and modern establishment ideally suited for both the Business and Leisure Traveller. If your flight is arriving late or you have an early departure time, and need a comfortable and familiar place to stay, this is the ideal place to stop over. SPECIAL OFFER:If you reach the Hotel via Public Transport (Bus 19) we will reimburse the Bus Ticket. Don't Miss Out!! Inaugurated on the 26th of June, 2008 its fantastic location makes it the ideal base camp to start off your day in the Malaga Area. Located directly on the N340 Motorway and with easy access & connections to all major city ring roads, the Holiday Inn Express MÃ¡laga Airport is surrounded by the Business Parks of Guadalhorce, Villa Rosa, and San LuÃs; and only a 2 minute drive (800m) from the Airport!For the leisure traveller the Hotel is next to MÃ¡laga's main beaches such as Guadalmar, Torremolinos and BenÃ¡lmadena as well as MÃ¡laga City Centre.In the morning, we offer a delicious COMPLIMENTARY Continental Buffet Breakfast to all our guests! Both Wi-Fi and High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) are available (at a charge).And now we offer a Limited Dining Service (Monday-Thursday) in our 'Restaurante La Biznaga' for 12 Euros + VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport Hotel Malaga
- Holiday Inn Express málaga
- Holiday Inn málaga
- málaga Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport Costa Del Sol, Spain