We stayed at the Vincci Malaga for 1 night after a very late arrival at Malaga airport at the start of our holiday. It was easy to find from the airport and there was free on-street parking which was very welcome in the early hours of the morning. The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable, very clean and modern. The buffet breakfast had a huge amount of choice. I don't usually go for chain hotels, but for a 1 night stay, the Vincci Malaga provided exactly what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain