Arrived with some expectations based on the photos and opinions of others. The hotel itself is beautifully situated for the beach. Sadly first impressions count as far as the room was concerned though. No tea or coffee facilities in the room. Without a kettle one is forced to purchase downstairs. Not good and fairly basic especially after a deep sleep or a long tiring walk. You don't realise how important this is till its gone as the saying goes. Anyway the service is great and the staff pleasant and very helpful. Not sure whether the look of the hotel is truly attained. It wants to be arty modern however the result is a little basic and tacky. Can't really say the room was lush and plush in any way. The bed was somewhat uncomfortable. Bathroom perfectly serviceable. Breakfast was very good but not excellent compared to other places I have stated in. It lacked variety and was swimming in grease. I guess the biggest problem for me regarding the hotel is its proximity to the town itself. It is a long long walk to the sights. It's a good walk sight wise as you can take the beach front route however you can feel a might tired after a long walk around the centre and then be faced with a long trudge back to the hotel. Don't like having to use taxis just for the hell of it. Probably fine to stay overnight and stay local soaking up the beach. Beyond that it does become problematical. Imagine a long day walking and sightseeing to come back hot and bothered and you can't even make yourself a free cuppa. Hon put the kettle on this place is making me thirsty. In terms of value I think there is better around with better facilities. Also a quick PS. The breakfast room in the morning felt a little like a morgue as there was no music gently softening the echoey room and the somewhat silent atmosphere where everyone was so silent. Doesn't make a full English or Spanish go down easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain