We have just returned from this lovely hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and chose this hotel as it was located by the beach and close to the city centre.
We arrived 5 hours earlier than we should have, and asked whether we could leave our bags somewhere whilst we were waiting to check in. Silvia the lovely receptionist let us have the room early for which we were very grateful, she provided us with a great service. The hotel is right by the beach and we had a great view which was a huge bonus. The room was modern with a gigantic bed which was very comfortable. I think the rooms would benefit with a kettle, better internet connection and more international channels. There were only a couple of the ones which were understandable. The bathroom was comfortable although the bath could have been a bit bigger.
I don't agree that the room is soundproof, as we could hear the main road all night and there is a broken manhole cover outside so as the cars were driving over it it keeps banging. We could also hear the neighbours in the bathroom, including everything they did.
The hotel is about 20 minute walk from town, we enjoyed this very much. I am amazed to see that people are complaining in their reviews that the locals didn't speak much English. It is very arrogant and irrational to go to Spain and expect everyone to understand English. If all the foreign nationals expected us to speak English nobody would like it. Most of the locals did understand a little English and were most helpful. The hotel staff were lovely and worked hard.
We ordered room service a couple of times and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, and the speed at which it was cooked.
There are some beautiful things to see around the hotel, and if you fancy a bit of a walk the port is a must! If you are looking for a hotel which is right by all the attractions this isn't it as we had to walk about 40 minutes to get to them. However, Malaga is so beautiful we really didn't mind the walk. If you ask at reception they can call you a taxi or help with the bus.
Overall, I had a very pleasant stay. I think this could be improved by having kettle facilities in the rooms, cheaper mini bar, more international channels and the bathroom could do with a little bit of an update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain