We stayed here for one night after a cruise. Very trendy and clean. Bedroom spacious although very hot. We were told by the receptionist that the aircon facility is switched off in January! Obviously us Brits feel the heat more than the Spaniards! Bathroom nice, although big water leak stain on the ceiling above the shower head which made it look a little nasty. Towelling robes and slippers plus extra pillows in the wardrobe.
Breakfast was a good selection, nice Nespresso coffee machine too!
All in all, a good hotel to stay in, reasonable price and a 5 minute walk from the centre of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain