We spent two nights at this lovely hotel. The staff at reception must be commended on their friendliness and help throughout our stay.
The hotel is in a perfect location and our rental car was valet parked within the hotel complex.
Our room was spacious and relatively quiet. The decor was modern and the bathroom was practical. Perhaps more bathroom personal amenities could be offered- more soap, et al.
Breakfast was fabulous and the Nespresso machine was a bonus. The restaurant staff were quick service-wise and pleasant.
We especially loved the meal at the bar.
Great place, great value and not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain