We found the Vinnci welcoming and very comfortable: the rooms were spotless and nicely decorated; the staff were friendly and accommodating; we slept peacefully, with no noise from traffic or the other guests.
Although the hotel is close to the beach, it is situated 20+mins by foot from the centre of Malaga, but if you are fit and like walking (and let's face it, walking in sunshine is not so much of a chore), then the Vinnci is ideal. Don't make the mistake we did, by taking the train from the airport all the way to the centre, as the hotel is West of the centre.
It's probably worth taking breakfast at the hotel, as there didn't seem to be many eateries open first thing during the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Prestigia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain