First impressions of the hotel were very good.
Very clean, but with a strange glass bathroom door that swung both ways!!!
If I'm really picky I would point out there was no body lotion amongst the very ample toiletries.
No spy hole in the main door, and although the bed was huge ...it was rather firm!
It was a little way out of the town but a pleasant walk or a short bus ride was well worth it ..not being full of holidaymakers!
Although there was a busy main road outside (8 lanes)it was very quiet inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This chic, urban hotel is set on Málaga’s seafront promenade, blending modern style with timeless views over the glistening Mediterranean Sea and the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol. The 4-star Vincci Málaga is a new property offering you the best in contemporary design. Its clean, minimalist decor – full of polished marble, parquet and clean white surfaces –contrasts well with the historic port city of Málaga. Each room enjoys plenty of natural light and all have sea views. They come equipped with flat-screen and internet connections. Begin each day with the Vincci’s continental breakfast selection, including traditional Spanish dried meats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Vincci Malaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Malaga Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Malaga Costa Del Sol, Spain