Not a 5* by anyone's standards as previous reviewers have noted.
1.It's clean, modern, with spacious bedrooms and bathrooms.
2.Breakfast (buffet) is good (by room service it's cold).
3. It's central within 2/3 min walk of the main square/food market and 5/10 of cultural sights.
1.Not one real double bed in the whole hotel. Twin mattresses pushed together with a sheet over the top.....despite confirming a proper double by email. Not a hotel for romance!
2.No atmosphere...bar and restaurants like the Marie Celeste....large conferences overtook communal areas during our stay and the delegates were loud and everywhere.
3.Service largely disinterested...restaurant tips from reception sent us to tourist trap 'International' joints.
4.Unable to get a drink after 1am anywhere in the hotel....(5*?)
1. A five night stay....and the sheets on the bed were not changed once...!! Couldn't quite believe it.
I wouldn't go back...it's the only 5* in Malaga...but that only counts for something if it lives up to it's rating, and it falls really short. There are 4* NH and AC chain hotels in the city which are more than a match for the Vincci at a fraction of the cost.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Vincci Seleccion Posada del Patio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion Posada Del Patio Hotel Malaga
- Vincci Seleccion Posada Del Patio Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain