We had dinner in this restaurant during Easter and, well, I had a terrible experience. When I entered the place I thought it would be a nice place to have dinner. Nice decoration, nice place. We ordered our food and, the problem came when the waiter came with our dinner. I could notice that there was a number written with ink on my plate. I touched a bit with my finger and I could see that it could be removed... it was as if somebody had written with a black marker a number next to the food... well, in fact, the number was touching the food. I called the waiter since I couldn't believe that they were using a marker on a plate with food (making the whole thing toxic!) and he explained that is the way how they know which dish goes to each table, and that he had forgotten removing the number, and he removed it with... his fingers!!!! I couldn't believe what I was being explained and what I was seeing! He was saying they were using the markers for everybody! And the only thing he said was that he would change the plate. I didn't accept (at least I knew were the marker had been on that plate) and put the food in the other extreme of the plate... What a disgusting situation!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.