“Relaxing,tasty,well-priced,friendly! Don't miss it! ”

Madeinterranea Restaurante y Tapas
Ranked #64 of 2,307 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Well where to start with this place! My girlfriend and I came here on day two of our weeks stay. We chose a seat in the sun & a friendly waiter took our drinks order. I went for a pint of lager whilst my girlfriend had a white wine. These were served really quickly and came with a nice little bowl of really tasty olives(which I love!!). Both drinks were super cold and refreshing! We decided to order some of their small tapas plates to share. This place has to be one of the best establishments I have ever had the pleasure of eating in throughout my whole life!!!. The food is out of this world tasty, original, fresh & always piping hot. Yes you may think how can it be this good--- trust me check it out you won't be disappointed!! Highly recommend the goats cheese mini burgers, málagan fried fish & patatas con salsa! The perfect pair for a light fish & chips! Wow! Their chicken and pepper wrap is also sublime! We absolutely love this place and would like to say that it easily beat any other place we ate the whole trip! The staff are lovely and work really hard! They are happy to have a chat & can recommend dishes or wines should you wish them to. It's nestled in a street with a few other places but it's always the busiest and at peak times you will struggle for a seat! We returned at least 5 times in a week it's that good! Brilliant food & tasty refreshing drinks at very reasonable prices with outside seating really happy friendly staff & free wifi. You can't ask for more and it doesn't get any better than this place! Shoutout to the twin brothers who work here they were really friendly and made us feel most welcome during our visits! Cheers guys! Well done folks. If your in Málaga you must go here! Oh also their fruit and white chocolate dessert is simply stunning! We will definitely be back and will shout from the rooftops to anyone about how good this place is!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This place is located in the Plaza de Uncibay which was great for people watching and relaxing. We went here for a late night dinner; I got the Fried Goat Cheese Salad which also had onions, walnuts, apples and honey balsamic sauce - it was light, delicious and amazing. My husband ordered the Potatas with chili sauce and Chicken with BBQ sauce. He liked his food he just had an issue with the BBQ sauce (but he's from Texas so he's used to having some good southern BBQ sauce). Our server was also really nice and very attentive.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

A rare experience - genuine Steak Tartare! The Club Sandwiches are vast and wonderfully filled. There is a lengthy and excellent menu, and the comprehensive wine list has an excellent red Málaga. The staff are efficient and kindly. Perhaps a strange comment to make, but the way a waiter fussed round a couple of elderly ladies eating ice-cream was heart warming.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here at least 3 times during our 5 night stay in malaga.
Fantastic tapas - best tortilla we've tasted. The goats cheese bruschetta also very nice (although once it was burnt to a crisp!).
Very reasonable prices.
Only problem was wifi didn't work once, but had a great time eating and drinking here, thanks!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, great atmosphere, very kind waiters. I had a grilled goat cheese with bacon and it was wonderfull. Than i had a chicken wrap and it was great as well. The prices were suprisingly low for the food quality. Only down of this restaurant was kind of a long waiting time for the food, but it was worth it.