“Pretty average...”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Well, obviously I didn't eat in the restaurant marked 4 or 5 out of 5. I found the 2 dishes I ordered pretty average.Definitely nothing I would come back for.

One was a meat with a peppery sauce (never got the sauce or could not find it and unfortunately it was hardly warm?) the second a salad that was not properly cleaned! Cleaning a salad is an absolute basic when you cook even for yourself at home, so rotten lettuce leaves is just unacceptable for a restaurant.

Friendly service, but no one ever asked if I was satisfied with my meal and I did not experience the personal attention I got in other restaurants during the same week. The sangria was very good, though a little more expensive than elsewhere.

Maybe it was a bad day, maybe I ordered the wrong dishes. Who knows? But as far as I am concerned, I am not going back.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Modern restaurant with many tables in the plaza which are great on a warm evening. Imaginative and tasty tapas. Fast friendly service. reasonable price.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We came across this place when on a day trip to Malaga. There were 9 of us and the waiter immediately found a large table outside for us.
The salads were excellent. The burgers great value and the pizza was also very good. The little ones ordered mini burger which was just the right size for them. With drinks, food and tip it was €11 each. Good value for the city centre.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The best tapas in town with great service! We were a bunch of 7 girls and were treated with amazing service by Sergio and Isa that went out of their way to please us. Can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We stopped in for dinner one evening. It was 10pm by the time we arrived and the place was busy, however we managed to get a table for two. The interior is stylish with artwork for sale adorning the walls.
Despite being seated, we had a considerable wait before our order was taken. In that time the table next to us had been seated, had their orders taken and their drinks delivered.
40 minutes after arriving, and after numerous attempts to get a waiter's attention, our orders were taken. The menu looked interesting and we ordered a variety of tapas dishes, some to share, some not.
The first dish arrived alone, which was for my partner - a pastry basket very pleasantly presented and tasty. Once this was finished, there was a further wait for our second dish to arrive. Next arrived a piece of slow-cooked pork, somewhat lost in an ocean of mashed potato, which was rather tricky to eat with a fork, however it was enjoyable.

And that was the end of that, at least in terms of food. Half an hour after the second dish had emerged we enquired as to where the remaining dishes were, only to be told they'd probably gone to other tables. Bearing in mind this was now 11:30, a full hour and a half after arriving it was disappointing to say the least. The table next to us who had arrived after us had finished 5 plates of food and had left. The manager, who had been hanging around the entrance on his phone for the majority of the evening came and offered little other explanation, however surely it is the restaurant's responsibility to keep a track on orders.

Once we had informed them of the outstanding dishes, we were told that they would now prepare them, but by this point it was too late in the evening. We accepted the offer of a free drink and then left.

I don't doubt the food here is of a good quality, but the experience left a bad taste in the mouth.