“Good tapas!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Food was very good, random tapas dishes tasty, good and quick service, 5 persons went full for just 55 euros :)

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I can be quite tricky sometimes about eating out but my colleague asked me to meet him here.
Ordered a beer and a Tagliatelle....
It was busy and other diners came. After about thirty minutes I got agitated and was gonna leave but the waiter explained my food would be just one more minute.
It did arrive and it was more than well worth the wait. Totally fresh and well seasoned. It was fantastic! Aside from this the guy offered us two complimentary beers.
I can see why this is busy ! Its fresh, good food and great service - thank you for a great meal. I cant wait to come back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We had the club sandwitch and the goat cheese salade. They were both good and the prices are not bad either. Unfortunatelly a bit crowded outside and inside as well. Staff is great as well. Would recommend it.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We had a variety of dishes, that range from good to very good. None excellent.

Don't order the tuba, as it is overcooked.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Definitely worth eating at. We had good tapas, Aperol Spritzer at this centrally located restaurant, where we sat outside.

Date of visit: July 2018