Stayed here in June when my holiday insurance company put me here due to my Mum being in the nearby hospital. Overall I was happy with my stay. Room was large, clean and kept cool with the air conditioning. They had put me in a smoking room on a smoking floor, but honestly I would never have known had they not told me.
Location was great with a large shopping centre minutes away. Pizza takeaway shop opposite hotel which you can order from your room for delivery. Taxi rank practically outside and an Internet cafe about 3 minutes walk away. Did not have breakfast or any meals in the hotel so cannot comment on them.
Overall a nice clean hotel in a good location. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Melia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain