We have used this modern hotel twice now.It is great value and if you are a MAS member you get a great breakfast at 50% off at just under 7 euro. The rooms are large with a table and teo easy chairs.If you are in town in the evening go to the roof top bar in Room Mate Larios at the top of the main shopping street.The alcazar & cathedral make a spectacular backdrop.The only negative to the Tryp is there is no pool, but this makes it great value for a long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Melia, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain