This hotel was lovely and clean, it was only about 20 minutes taxi drive from the airport and only a 5 mins drive from the sea port. We only stayed for one night as we were heading off on a cruise but this was a good base for the one night we were staying in Malaga as it is part of the Larios shopping centre and there is direct access to the centre from the hotel. Around the corner of the hotel was a nice Irish bar, normally they don't live up to expectations for me, but this bar was nicely done and very reasonable. The city sightseeing tour bus had a stop (no. 1) quite close to the Larios shopping centre (outside the train station). If I was staying in Malaga longer I probably would choose another hotel which would have a swimming pool as that would definately be a bonus for the Malaga heat so that is the only bad thing I can say about the hotel. The hotel is located in a business area and there is a taxi rank just outside and local bus stops so getting around was no problem. The receptionist spoke good english and was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, Melia, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain