This hotel was great. It's just a 5 min taxi ride (15 min bus ride) to the airport! There is a bus station within walking distance from the hotel that goes to different beaches, cities, and the airport. It was a very clean and spacious room. Definitely worth a few extra euros to stay here rather than a hostel. . The service was very helpful and accommodating! I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Lastminute, Melia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain