I stayed here for 4 nights at the end of last year on a spur of the moment holiday with a friend (he was in a different hotel).
When I arrived the room they allocated me hadn't been cleaned, but they were very efficient at finding me a new room straight away. The reception staff were helpful, and we're happy to help me find out information I needed, but not as helpful as they could have been (as I felt the reception staff in my mates hotel A LOT more helpful)
The view I had of a multi storey car park was terrible!
The room itself was very spacious with a comfy bed and had a decent sized, mainly granite bathroom. The only fault I could really find with the room, which saw REALLY annoying, was that whenever you turned off the big lamp in the corner it would cut the power to the plug sockets in the room. I ended up having to leave the bathroom light on and my phone on charge in there overnight. There was air conditioning, but even on full blast you would have been better off blowing on yourself!
All in all, not a bad hotel, but I definitely don't think it warrants the 4* it currently has. I've stayed in better 3* B&B's if I'm honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Melia, Lastminute, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain