We stayed in this hotel during Easter in April. Easter is simply massive in Malaga so my normal hotel choices were either booked up or had increased their prices to royalty / professional footballer prices. The Alameda still had rooms at a good price so I booked here instead.
I was certainly not disappointed, the hotel is in a great location round the back of the Larios shopping centre. Very close to the main bus and train stations and also only a short walk into the centre of town.
The room was a decent size, clean and had all the amenities you would expect. The view was not exactly the hanging gardens of Babylon but it’s a city centre hotel so not really expecting anything spectacular.
The staff were very friendly, an elderly woman in the queue in front of me was having issues with her onward flight details and the staff member contacted the airport for her and helped sort it all out. A very commendable level of service and something that would be refused in many hotels.
The hotel does have a bit of a “corporate event” feel to it, somewhere for business conferences etc. but perfect for a short stay in Malaga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Melia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain