We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a superior room which was large, free safe and a fridge, and more importantly, a kettle! We were provided with bathrobes and slippers. We had seen the reviews mentioning that the front side of the hotel was cooler, so asked for one of those rooms. Good position, we got the train from the airport, and could see the larios centre straight away. It's only about a 5 min walk to hotel. Staff friendly, David's English was very good and he helped us with a couple of issues. There appeared to be various coach trips in each night, but the hotel was quiet. Maids were very friendly also. Good selections at breakfast, coffee was good, again staff were friendly. We didn't mind the walk into town, which was about 20 mins. There are local bars nearby, we had a wrap and beer at lunchtime for 1 Euro 50! Walk to the marina took about 40 minutes, and you walk through some pleasant gardens on the way. We had a day at the beach, beds were 8 euros for two. Malaga is a very nice place to visit, and we found it to be much cheaper than other Spanish cities we have been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1999, the Tryp Alameda hotel is strategically located close to the harbor, the historical city center and the commercial & business district of Malaga. Next to the bus and AVE station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Alameda Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Alameda
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Alameda Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain