Ok hotel for a night if you want a quick but expensive taxi ride from/to airport. Breakfast was good and restaurant staff nice - but breakfast room is quite noisy. Reception staff not really helpful; they gave insufficient and partly wrong advise regarding bus connections. Some reception staff might need foreign language courses and improved public transport knowledge, although they were far better than e.g. Malaga airport's nearly monolingual staff. We got a fairly good price but beacuse of expensive taxi it would have been cheaper to stay overnight in Malaga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, Melia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain