Check in slow and receptionist OK however once checked in
I found the room and facilities very well maintained and clean,
well equipped bathroom and bedroom with good aircon and views of the beach.
I was on an all inclusive deal and for someone that travels 3-4 times a year I found
the restaurant service and food selection was one of the best I've seen in 4* European hotels.
The pool area was busy during the weekend with local Spanish visitors and the sunbeds were scarce however its better during the week and not overcrowded.
Pool bar was very welcome!
There was activity around the pool area during the day but no pressure to join in, music was at a comfortable level too
There is a gate to the beach and promenade however there is some building work being carried out just outside the gate which at times became noisy but not all of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tryp Guadalmar hotel is placed right alongside of the beach, facing the sea. Just ideal for combining business and leisure. Only 2 km from the Plaza Mayor with its leisure activities, 3 km from the airport of MÃ¡laga (Pablo Picasso) and 6 km from Malaga away. Close to various golf courses as well as the Malaga & Torremolinos Convention Centre. Furthermore, the hotel is the perfect starting point for getting to know Granada, Seville, Cadiz and Cardoba ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Melia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Guadalmar Hotel Malaga
- Tryp Hotel Guadalmar
- Tryp Hotel málaga
- Tryp Malaga Guadalmar Hotel Costa Del Sol, Spain