I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights during August 2013 and enjoyed my stay.
Overall, this hotel serves its purpose as a well located base to explore the city. The rooms were well sized with great views and had standard business amenities.
I dock the hotels a couple stars because:
- Elevators are incredibly slow. Sometimes the wait would be up to 5 minutes, not including the time it took to reach my floor.
- No irons available for my use (twice over two nights). Called house keeping 4 times over 2 days, and each time they said that they had lent them all out. I asked them to leave one in my room when they got returned, but I never received one.
- No breakfast for Marriott Gold members
- Valet parking is easy and reasonable. Just be sure to let the front desk know you need it.
- Extremely close to the main shopping areas. Walkable to almost all key sites.
- Staff was friendly, despite being overworked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel Residencia in city center, overlooking harbor; near Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your AC Hotel Malaga Palacio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Hotels málaga
- Ac Hotel málaga
- AC Hotel Malaga Palacio Costa Del Sol, Spain