I stayed in this hotel for one night and had good experience. The rooms were spacious and well equipped - air conditioning, hair drier, TV, good wi-fi connection, even a jacuzzi bath (which however could be a little bit cleaner). Our room was on the upper floors with a nice small balcony with a chair. The view was also very nice.
The location is also very nice - in the 10-minute walking area from the port, the old city center and the are with the restaurants and bars.
The staff were helpful and spoke English!
On the negative side - the flushing cistern in the toilet was not working properly and there is no parking. The hotel works with a nearby public parking which will cost you additional EUR 15 per night (discounted price for the hotel guests, and EUR 18 - normal price).
Overall - I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Astoria a modern, friendly establishment with comfortable guestrooms equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs - awakens to offer its guests the best possible service. The Eurostars Astoria Hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast of excellent quality and also caters for groups or working lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Eurostars Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Astoria Hotel Malaga
- Astoria Hotel málaga
- Eurostars Astoria Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain