If you land Malaga Airport, the easiest option to get to hotel is via train. When you get out of train station (Malaga Centre), the hotel is literally just opposite you, across the road.
Check-in was quick and staff at the reception was friendly. Room size is okay and it's very clean. Some other reviewers mentioned that the room was small but I found it's not that bad.
Wifi signal was a bit poor maybe it's due to room facing. Breakfast was decent.
Overall great stay for a night or two, price is competitive as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Astoria a modern, friendly establishment with comfortable guestrooms equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs - awakens to offer its guests the best possible service. The Eurostars Astoria Hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast of excellent quality and also caters for groups or working lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eurostars Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Astoria Hotel Malaga
- Astoria Hotel málaga
- Eurostars Astoria Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain