Very good, not noisy location alongside Guadalmedina river, just a few minutes by walk from Central Alameda Rail Station, so U need abt half an hour to get airport. Very close to Centro Historico. Just in front of hotel doors city bike rental. To the city Old Market "Atarazana" less then 10 minutes through Alameda Principal. Larios str., Cathedral, Picasso Museum, Alkazaba and others next 5-10 minutes. If U walk along Alameda Pr. it takes 15 minutes to get port and next marina with a lot of restaurants and little further Malagueta beach. Hotel is clean, staff helpfull, breakfast very satisfied, rooms every day cleaned, reasonable price ( we paid abt 70 euro per day for double room w/breakfast ) If would be again in Malaga will not look for other hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Astoria a modern, friendly establishment with comfortable guestrooms equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs - awakens to offer its guests the best possible service. The Eurostars Astoria Hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast of excellent quality and also caters for groups or working lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eurostars Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Astoria Hotel Malaga
- Astoria Hotel málaga
- Eurostars Astoria Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain