Just back from a 3 night stay with my 16 yr old daughter,no complaints!! Take the No 19 bus from the airport - takes almost 30 mins and costs 1euro 10, get off the bus just after the big El Corte Ingles store on the left ,the hotel is sign posted and only a 5 min walk. We were on the 7th floor and had a lovely little balcony . The room was immaculate, with wooden flooring and a well equipted bathroom- the jacuzzi bath was a bonus!! The reception guys were very helpful and spoke perfect English. The breakfast was 8 euros but we preferred the nearby cafes. We were very pleased with this hotel - very central for bus station etc and Malaga is a lovely city. The red city tour bus was a good way to see everything - 16 euros for a 24hr ticket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Astoria a modern, friendly establishment with comfortable guestrooms equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs - awakens to offer its guests the best possible service. The Eurostars Astoria Hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast of excellent quality and also caters for groups or working lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eurostars Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Astoria Hotel Malaga
- Astoria Hotel málaga
- Eurostars Astoria Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain