I would have rated this hotel a 4 as it is in a very good location, just a few minutes walk from the center of town and all the bus lines. Good price, good breakfast buffet, and a very quiet location.
BUT, while we were there someone took my wife's credit card from the room safe and charged EUR600 on it. They then returned the card to the safe. The only thing we noticed was that day when we returned to the hotel we could not open the safe - the front desk opened it for us (very easy it seems if you have the reset code). We were a little suspicious, but nothing was missing. It was only after we returned home 3 weeks later that we saw the charge on the credit card statement.
( I know someone may say that her card could have been cloned at a restaurant etc., but we only took this card as a back-up. It was either in a money belt when traveling, or locked in the room safe. It was never used for a transaction all the time we were in Spain.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Astoria a modern, friendly establishment with comfortable guestrooms equipped with hydro-massage bathtubs - awakens to offer its guests the best possible service. The Eurostars Astoria Hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast of excellent quality and also caters for groups or working lunches and dinners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Astoria Hotel Malaga
- Astoria Hotel málaga
- Eurostars Astoria Malaga, Costa Del Sol, Spain