“I would highly recommend this restaurant”
Review of Taberna Del Siglo

Taberna Del Siglo
Ranked #752 of 2,046 Restaurants in Malaga
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Exeter, United Kingdom
“I would highly recommend this restaurant”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We were there for lunch and the service was great, very fast by a friendly guy. All the dishes we ordered were excellent. It was almost as they arrived at the time we ordered them, this is how fast they were and very reasonably priced as well

• Visited July 2013

• Slovak first
Brussels, Belgium
“no thrills tapas bar”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

very good, simple food (the boiled shrimps are absolutely delicious!), friendly service, in a few words: very good for a quick brunch!

• Visited June 2013
glasgow
“Always a pleasure!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I have been to Malaga a number of time for business and leisure and I have never came back home without passing by the Taberna del Siglo. Here the atmosphere, the food, the drinks, the staff, all is always a pleasure, never been disappointed. Calamari, croquette, pâté, Serrano ham, bread, cheese, prawns etc.etc. always impeccable and tasty. Staff is very friendly and on my last visit I was with my husband and "Ezequiel" (one the staff) was really helpful, accommodating and professional. Just a big thank you to all the staff including chefs. I will be soon back. Very recommended.

Visited May 2013
Mt. Prospect, IL
“Grrrreeaaattt!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Octopus with sliced vegetables, fried squid, Russian salad - awesome. Special alhambra beer so cold the bottles had ice. Great lunch!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank vbnet
London
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We were persuaded to enter this bar restaurant by a friendly "greeter" outside. The initial approach was welcoming and informal. We placed our order for food and drinks. The drinks appeared - the food did not. Having waited patiently for over half an hour, we asked one of the many circulating waiters - it seems our order had been forgotten about. We complained and they eventually found the order and after more waiting, some very mediocre food arrived. We spoke to the manager but his manner was totally "I could not care less". We paid and left. Our advice is: Do not visit Taberna Del Siglo unless you enjoy being served very average food by people that do not know or care about the basics of customer service.

• Visited May 2013